Electric Heat Rebates
Rebate funds are available to eligible members making an electric heating installation as a primary source of heating in a new or improved existing structure providing said installation meets with the established criteria.
Residential Heating System Incentives (single family)
- $600 Cash Rebate for Geothermal or Air to Air heat pump systems that have earned the Energy Star label from the US EPA/DOE
- Minimum 2 ton unit required to qualify
- Only one rebate will be paid per customer
Agricultural and Commercial Heating Incentives
- Heat pumps $50/ton
- Resistance heat $10/kw
Water Heater Rebate
Members who purchase a “lifetime” warranted electric water heater have the following rebates available:
- 50 Gallons or more - $6.00 per gallon
- Water Heaters smaller than 50 gallon capacity do not qualify for load control or rebates
Each member who has purchased a “lifetime” warranted electric water heater must present a copy of the invoice in order to receive their rebate.
Electric water heaters currently under warranty are not eligible for a rebate.
The water heater must remain under the control of the load management system.
Some restrictions apply. Contact the Member Service Department for more information regarding eligibility.